Friday, September 2, 2011

Gatling gun Afternoon Randomness (55 Photos)

Gatling gun Afternoon Randomness (55 Photos)

Link to theBRIGADE

Gatling gun Afternoon Randomness (55 Photos)

Posted: 02 Sep 2011 11:15 AM PDT

Random-Gatling-500-31

Best links on the internet

Posted: 02 Sep 2011 11:00 AM PDT

Photo of the Day: they can’t stop our Fun (Click here for High-Res Photo)

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:15 PM PDT

photo-day-09_02_11-2"This is how we spent our 4th this year. On a Royal British ship in support of Operation Unified Protector. Needless to say the only thing the Brits had to say about us flying our flag on flybys was 'F'." Britain is one of our many great allies…no offense is meant by this photo. Thanks Sean for sending this in.

My high-res ideas for the weekend are explosive (48 HQ Photos)

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:10 PM PDT

girlllllll-920-20

Petraeus is moving to the CIA and I’ll say it, Thank you for your leadership (27 Photos)

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:10 PM PDT

Petraeus-500-20

Who went over the top? (174 Photos)

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:09 PM PDT

over-top-500-0Well, it looks like I did. I made a post about the National Guardsmen loosing control of the their vehicle during the flood. To which, I posted the falling title: "F*%@ this a** hole with his camera (Video and my rant)" …and my rant went as follows: "To the camera man and his friends, I hope next 4th of July while you're getting drunk and watching the fireworks, you remember that your video makes fun of people helping your community. In fact, let's go further. When you take your last breath in life, I hope this thought creeps into your fat head: you spent your life as a cancer to society. So there's my rant. One last thing for these guys, using my personal favorite American phase, "f*ck you"." After taking a step back and reading some of the comments, it has sunk in that the whole rant/title was a very bad idea. Simply put, I didn't think out my actions. Sorry for that one…it was just immature crap. I'm confident in my ability to make stupid moves in future posts but I'll do my darndest to learn from this and future screw-ups. I'm pissed at myself, mainly, for the following: 1. People send me powerful images that they entrust in me to present on a respectable web site (I'll be it goofy at times) and the real kicker 2. My goal from day one of theBrigade is to bring people to know the human-side of those serving in the Military/Guard/Police/Firefighters and all those here (and our allies abroad) who put there lives on the line. Unfortunately, acts like posting "When you take your last breath in life…you spent your life as a cancer to society", undermines both my responsibility to those sending me photos…and worse, I beat a drum that forced people to "choose a side". So, if you're still reading, thank you to those who posted comments that pointed out that I took an irrational stance on a stupid little video. Basically, I acted like a child…and that will not help bring good people from "out side of service" to a point in which they want to take the time to meet those that serve. I'm typing "sorry" but I promise, I'd rather apologize eye-to-eye.

Gladiator land robot (10 Photos)

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:01 PM PDT

Gladiator-500-3

theBRIGADE on Facebook: Welcome home USS Ronald Reagan CVN 76 (13 HQ Photos)

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:01 PM PDT

Reagan-920-9Source Make sure to click to see the full gallery of: Welcome home USS Ronald Reagan CVN 76 (13 HQ Photos) Be sure to LIKE US while you're there!

Watch this guy’s reaction (Video)

Posted: 01 Sep 2011 08:00 PM PDT

still-all-0

No comments:

Post a Comment